It’s why I ride ad campaign by Ariat apparel is the next ad that I picked to look at. Why? Because it speaks volumes to someone who knows the message. It speaks about the passion that someone would experience doing something that they love, and for me it also happens to be Horseback riding. This ad not only shows beauty of the horse, and of the apparel and boots but what really speaks to a person watching by what the rider in the ad is saying. It is the image and words together. This is an ad that allows a person to feel the passion of their sport or any of their hobbies. The words that the rider is speaking are allowing for the images that being shown to be even more powerful.
The ad opens with “It’s why ride” and then moves to zooming in on the back of the rider. It then cuts to galloping horse, and a slow movement to an obviously passionate smile of the rider. As all of this is going on lines such as “the passion for riding is so hard to describe, it is almost like something you to survive.” Then continues to a horse running in a huge grass pastor with the rider describing how you senses are heightened and how it is magical. Finally the ad comes to a close with the rider discussing how you feel like you have just conquered the world as she galloping towards you. This is an ad playing on the emotions of something that knows these feeling and the routine that this ad shows.
This is how I fit into this ad, this ad is playing on the emotions that Ariat knows a rider feels. Because it is passion that you cannot live without. You need this sport as much as water, your horse becomes part of the family, and you grow with them. This shapes and maps my future. I look at this and every single time I see it, I say to myself, this is what I want to do with myself. I want to be able to make my passion into my career. I want my love of horses and everything they encompass be the center of my life. This is an ad that I can see myself in. This ad and whole “it’s why I ride” campaign has really made me realize what I want to do with myself, and to start planning and mapping how I will be able to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment